SKIN TYPE: ALL SKIN TYPES
Gentle, non-abrasive scrub for body exfoliates as it nourishes, hydrates and provides antioxidant protection. Reveals softer, more radiant skin.
96% felt skin texture was refined and radiance restored after the 1st use*
- Two sizes of biodegradable, non-abrasive cellulose beads and jojoba wax beads ensure optimal exfoliation
- Refines skin's texture
- Soap-free formula
- Infused with a relaxing fragrance of rose, jasmine and bergamot
- Oleo-Soothing Complex - combines Avène Thermal Spring Water with a trio of sustainably sourced plant-based oils to help reinforce skin's natural barrier while protecting against free radical damage
- Shea Oil: helps smooth and nourish the skin
- Camelina Oil: helps restore the skin barrier
- Safflower Oil: helps protects the skin against oxidative stress and restore radiance
- Glycerin nourishes the skin
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Daily care for sensitive skin
- Occasional tingling and tightening
How to Use
Apply to wet skin. Massage gently then rinse thoroughly. Use once or twice a week, depending on skin type.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, WATER (AQUA), CELLULOSE ACETATE, GLYCERIN, OLETH-10, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII OIL), CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL), CITRIC ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL OLEATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, LAURYL BETAINE, LECITHIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, RED 30 (CI 73360), SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TALC, TOCOPHEROL, TRIDECETH-6.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.