Bioderma ABCDerm Change Intensif 75g
ABCDerm Change intensif is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter. This treatment soothes redness, quickly relieves sensations of discomfort thanks to D-Panthenol and helps repair the weakened skin barrier. It is an effective non-occlusive protective barrier that purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes contained in stools thanks to zinc oxide and its "water-based paste" formula. Stools are the main cause of redness.
Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothes redness
- Rebuilds the skin barrier
- Purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes found in stools, which are the main cause of nappy rash
- Easy to spread, odourless and non-greasy
- Non-occlusive, does not stain clothing
How to Use:
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply a thick layer of ABCDerm Change intensive after each nappy change on skin after cleansing with an ABCDerm cleansing product and drying thoroughly.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using
use only as directed
for external use only
do not use on broken or irritated skin
avoid direct contact with the eyes; flush with cool water if contact occurs
test a small amount of product on a small area of skin to see how skin reacts
discontinue use in case of redness or irritation
consult a physician if redness or other conditions persist or worsen
avoid storing in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight
seal the product completely after each use