Skin Type: All Skin Types
This hydrating aqua cream-in-gel is an all-in-one, hydration powerhouse that strengthens skin's natural moisturizing and protective barrier leaving skin intensely hydrated, dewy and smooth. Can be used as a daily moisturizer, overnight mask and along the eye contour.
- Unique aqua-gel texture immediately transforms into a water texture
- Multi-purpose, lightweight gel leaves complexion dewy, luminous and refreshed
- Provides 24 hours of intense hydration
- Can be used as a daily moisturizer, an overnight mask when applied in a thick layer and along the delicate eye contour
- Cohederm, patented, revolutionary technology, backed by science, is the ideal lipidic trio to restore and bind moisture to the skin for enhanced elasticity and comfort while preventing waterloss. Helps to restore a more cohesive skin barrier and replenishes natural micro-reservoirs with Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Hydration-boosting microspheres, gradually release Avene Thermal Spring Water and lipids for maximum skin replenishment and time-released hydration
- Dextran Sulfate + Pre-Tocopheryl provide free radical and pollution defense while detoxifying skin
- Hyaluronic Acid visibly plumps and smoothes skin
- Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes discomfort and tightness from dehydrated skin
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, ISOCETYLE STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BETAINE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, POLYGLYCERYL010 MYRISTATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BHT, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CARBOMER, CITRIC ACID, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN SEED OIL) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE, PHYTOSTEROLS, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER.
How to Use
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply a thick layer and leave-on all night.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to email@example.com, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.