Effectively repels mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, sand flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges. PABA-free and DEET-free. With vitamin E and aloe. 4 fl. oz.
IR3535 - ingredient that provides repellency against a broad range of biting insects, including mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges.
• Repels mosquitos that may transmit West Nile Virus
• Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
• Repels mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, sand flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges
• Provides SPF 30 protection
• PABA-free and DEET-free
• Vitamin E and Aloe
• Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
• Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
• Apply liberally and evenly over exposed skin
• Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age
• For continued protection, reapply about every two hours or sooner if effectiveness diminishes; not to exceed nine applications per day for sunscreen protection
• Reapply after 80 minutes in the water or after excessive perspiration or prolonged activity
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.