SKIN TYPE: ALL SKIN TYPES
Multi-purpose dry oil helps nourish and enhance skin radiance, while providing antioxidant protection. Non-greasy, non-sticky formula quickly absorbs into the skin for a silky touch and long-lasting hydration. Can also be used on hair for added nourishment and shine.
98% felt skin was soft, moisturized, supple and comfortable immediately after the 1st use.
- Multi-purpose oil for face, body and hair
- Nourishes and protects skin from oxidative stress
- Infused with a relaxing fragrance of rose, jasmine and bergamot
- Oleo-Soothing Complex - combines Avène Thermal Spring Water with a trio of sustainably sourced plant-based oils to help reinforce skin's natural barrier while protecting against free radical damage
- Shea Oil: helps smooth and nourish the skin
- Camelina Oil: helps restore the skin barrier
- Safflower Oil: helps protects the skin against oxidative stress and restore radiance
- Glycerin nourishes the skin
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Daily care for sensitive skin
- Occasional tingling and tightening
How to Use
Apply daily by gently massaging into the skin. For hair: Spray onto palm of hands and apply it on dry hair, focusing on the ends.
PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII OIL), COCONUT ALKANES, SQUALANE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE, AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.