Caswell-Massey’s shave creams have been the choice of some of the world’s finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. With our Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from our historic Number Six Fragrance, we’ve elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you’ll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Our uniquely smooth and creamy formula reminds us of the valued rituals passed down from one generation to another. Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel - no need to rinse and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. We offer our Number Six Shave Cream in a squeezable tube for added convenience and ease of application. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients - we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man’s sacred morning ritual.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool.
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.