Chipolo CARD (Colors available)
- BLUETOOTH TRACKING DEVICE WITH ULTRA THIN DESIGN - The splash proof Chipolo CARD is a tracking device for wallet and it is only 0.08 inch (2,15 mm) thin (like a credit card). It easily fits into a wallet, credit card holder, bag, backpack or purse. Very easy to stick to your laptop as well! A simple and sleek design that will fit anywhere.
- TRACK YOUR VALUABLES - Attach your Chipolo to any item you want to track and connect it to the Chipolo app on your iPhone or Android phone. Misplaced or lost wallet? Ring Chipolo from the Chipolo App or see where you last had it on a map if it's out of the Bluetooth range.
- COMMUNITY SEARCH – Your item isn't where you where you last had it anymore? No worries, mark it as lost and use our large community to your advantage! When another Chipolo user gets close to your missing item, you will get notified immediately with its current location!
- PHONE FINDER– Double press your Chipolo to make your phone ring even if it's on silent. You can also use our webapp to see the exact location, to ring your device or to send a message with your contact info that will appear on your phone.
- IMPROVED STABILITY & GREAT APP RATINGS - Chipolo is incredibly stable combined with a good battery life. Always ring Chipolo when you need it. Chipolo has 4.3 stars on iOS (Apple) and 4 stars on Android (Google). This makes Chipolo the BEST rated Bluetooth wallet tracker on the market!
- Ring Chipolo from your phone
- Ring your phone with Chipolo
- See it on a map
- Community Search
1.45 inch x 2.67 inch x 0.08 inch (37mm x 68 mm x 2.15 mm)
200ft - line of sight (60m)
splash proof (IPX5 Standard)
1-year non-replaceable battery
I got tired of looking for my wallet and my keys, and after looking at a few alternatives, decided to use chipolo. The main reason I decided to use chipolo over others was the ability to replace the battery without having to get new devices every year or so. I bought a few chipolo classics and then one of these chipolo cards for my wallet. The card format is better for a wallet than the classic format. Set up is easy. I also like the concept of "sharing" chipolos, I shared mine with my wife so the chipolo will connect with my wife's phone when I'm not around. One thing that I would like to be able to do is "ring" the chipolos when they are connected to my wife's phone instead of mine.
Really pleased so far. Keep up the good work!
I've only had the Chipolo Card for a few days, but was sold on the concept. The ability to find either my wallet using my phone, or my phone using my wallet is fantastic. The Chipolo Card comes in a very attractive package and has 2-step instructions for where to download the Chipolo app. The thin design is great and fits into my wallet easily. The only for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the initial pairing failed. I had to initiate pairing a 2nd time, which was successful. I also had to check the instructions for how to ping the phone. This seems like something that should be printed on the Chipolo card itself. (Example: "Press and hold to pair. Tap twice to find phone.") Hope I never need to use the Chipolo to track down a lost phone or wallet, but the peace of mind is reassuring, and the product design is great!