Nest Grapefruit Luxury Candle
The environment in which a candle is burned and how the candle is maintained are the most significant factors in how it will perform. Following the instructions and tips listed below will help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST Fragrances candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, high flames, smoking or sooting. Use a sharp wick trimmer or scissors to trim the wick. Using a dull tool will split the wick's threads, causing it to "mushroom" excessively.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle. A wick that has migrated to the edge of the candle glass will cause the candle to tunnel and may cause the glass to crack and break if it burns near or against the wall of the candle. Use a candle wick snuffer or tweezers to gently straighten and guide the wick back to the candle’s center while the wax is still melted.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, smoking or sooting.
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely (a candle generally takes approximately two hours to cool). Trim the wick and check for unwanted drafts.
- Burn regular sized candles for 3-4 hours at a time.Small votives should only be burned for 2 hours at a time. Burning for shorter periods of time can cause the candle to “tunnel” burn (leaving excessive wax remaining on the container’s sides). Burning for longer periods of time than recommended can create soot on the glass or cause the glass to become extremely hot.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65 – 75 degrees F.Colder or warmer environments will significantly affect the candle’s burn performance.
- When burning multiple candles , place the candles at least 8 inches apart. This ensures that the candles do not affect each other’s burn performance with the heat they generate.
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it is in a draft. Rotate the candle 90 degrees periodically to keep it burning uniformly, or move it to another location.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received. We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items. If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved. If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package. For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund. For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.