Summer freshness would define the fragrance of the Purifying Verbena Deodorant. It contains 93% of natural ingredients and a prebiotic complex, which balances your skin microbiome while hydrating it. A blend of citrus freshness with floral and wood notes will make your armpit smell like heaven and avoid bad odor for 24h. You can now live life to the fullest!
Apply on clean and dry skin, covering the entire armpit. Leave to dry before putting clothes on. For external use only. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua(Water), Alcohol Denat, Triethyl Citrate Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Triclosan, Xylityl, Sesquicarprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Morinda Citrifolia Callus Culture Lysate, Benzoic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Linalool, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salvia officinalis(Sage) Oil.
How to refill
- Your deodorant has to be completely closed (with the cap on).
- Press down on the cap and the body of the bottle with each hand to separate them and open the reservoir.
- Make sure the bottle is clean by rinsing it with water.
- Rinse it once again, this time with alcohol.
- Pull the plug off your deodorant’s Refill.
- Fill up the bottle with the Refill.
- Put the cap back on the deodorant’s bottle.
- Plug the Refill and keep it for the next time.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received.
We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items.
If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved.
If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to email@example.com, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package.
For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.
For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.