Mason Pearson Sensitive Military Hair Brush
The handle-free Military hairbrush was originally used as far back as the 1700s. It was created for easy storage in the rucksacks of military men on the march. Our Military hairbrushes come in large and medium sizes and are available in Boar Bristle, Bristle and Nylon and Nylon.
- Best suited for shorter hair of normal or greater density.
- Indentations on handle sides provide a comfortable grip.
- 8 rings of tufts incorporating boar bristle and nylon.
- Each tuft contains bristles cut in 2 lengths.
- Shorter boar bristles focus on cleaning and polishing the hair cuticle.
- Longer "spired" nylon filaments reach through thicker hair to provide scalp stimulation.
- Pneumatic rubber cushion regulates the penetration of each tuft to effectively condition the hair and scalp.
- Special cleaning brush included.
Developed and patented more than 100 years ago, our Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the ultimate grooming tool. Only the finest, premium-grade boar bristle, which is gentle to the hair and scalp, is used. Brushing with a Mason Pearson Hair Brush is the best way to distribute the natural oils while exfoliating the scalp and stimulating circulation to the hair follicles. The patented pneumatic cushion conforms to the contours of the scalp, which optimizes brushing with minimal effort. All Mason Pearson Hair Brushes are hand made in England and carry a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle. (Nylon cleaning brush is included.)
124 mm : 4 7/8 inches
73 mm : 2 7/8 inches