Avène PhysioLift EYES 0.50 fl. oz.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Innovative eye cream with a patch technology that adheres the formula to the targeted eye area to help fill wrinkles, firm and plump the skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Formulated specifically for the delicate eye contour.
Hypoallergenic, Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Soap-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
- Specifically formulated for the fragile skin around the eye
- Smoothes deep wrinkles and restores luminosity
- Firms and plumps the skin Visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Patch technology adheres to the eye area to fight the signs of aging through the night
- Ascofilline, Derived from sulfated fucans (moisturizing agents) found in brown algae, support collagen in the skin and reduce the appearance of pronounced wrinkles.
- HAMO (Hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers), the optimal molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid, penetrate into the skin to visibly plump and firm the skin.
- Retinaldehyde, clinically shown to be more effective than Retinol and less irritating for sensitive skin. Smoothes away the appearance of wrinkles and brightens the skin.
- Dextran Sulfate Visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Pronounced wrinkles
- Deep furrows
- Loss of firmness
- Puffiness and dark circles around the eye
WATER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, BHT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-33, DISODIUM EDTA, RETINAL, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM
How to Use
Apply in the evening by gently dabbing on the eye contour, focusing on crow's feet and smoothing along the eyebrow arch.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received. We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items. If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved. If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to email@example.com, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package. For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund. For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.