XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream (Variety)
Skin Type: Dry
Ultra-rich, lipid-replenishing balm directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin's defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
Hypoallergenic, Steroid-Free, Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Dye-Free
- Helps maintain the skin's natural microbiome for healthy skin balance
- Ultra-rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture
- Restores the skin barrier while providing 48 hours of hydration
- Formulated with only essential ingredients for maximum safety and tolerance
- pH balanced for gentle moisturizing
- Ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- For face and body
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Easy to use, precise application for all ages, even young children
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
- Very to severe dry skin prone to itching
- Very to severe dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis
How to Use
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to very dry areas of the face and/or body.
We’ll accept return requests for items that are unopened, unused, with the original tags still intact. The product(s) must be in their original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition it was received. We do not accept returns for perishable items, intimate items, gift cards and beauty items. If you wish to return your item, we must receive your request within 14 days of the date you received your item.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. We will send you an email to confirm that we’ve received your item and are processing your request. We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved. If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within two weeks. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to begin the process.
After you’ve submitted a return request to email@example.com, we will send you a PDF of a return shipping label. Please print it out and affix to your package. For returning undamaged and unused items, you are responsible for paying for the return shipping costs. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund. For returning goods that arrived damaged or the wrong item sent by us, we will cover the cost of return shipping as well as giving you an intact item or a full refund.